Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

New Alphan check´n in...

MADsen

Alphans
Hi Alphans

My name is Lars and I´m from Denmark.

I want to build a 44" eagle, Eagle 1, season 1 and after that 2 more..

I haven´t started yet because I have to do some serious home improvment first for the Misses... But when that´s completed I´m gonna start my build.

So for now I´m gathering all the parts I will need for my project, it´s not easy, alot of researching on where to get hold of the parts.

I have got hold of the following:

- Blueprints, from Daniel Prud'homme
- Nosecone and Leg set from Jose Luis Da Silva Santos
www.ship-star.com
- Engine bells from Mike Reader in Canada
- Fueltanks, fuel cell´s and some other fittings from Captain Sci-Fi

My biggest issue is get hold of tubing for the spine and framework. I want to build it in carbonefiber tubing.. Just like Tobor is doing it..

Now after I have joint you all here on this magnificent forum, maybe there some one how have an idea or can help me out with my issue..

I want to thank Captain Sci-Fi (Bernie) very much for all of your help.. by this quote : " Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few "

I´m really looking forward to get some hints and idea´s on this forum...

Last edited:

VTracy

Alphans
Welcome aboard Lars!!!

I'm not a model builder myself, just a fan.

But you've come to the right place. The model builders here are simply amazing.

I've been on this site for years and I'm still blown away by the work folks post here. Top notch!

I haven´t started yet because I have to do some serious home improvment first for the Misses... But when that´s completed I´m gonna start my build.

Yep, I started some home improvement for the misses too, about 20 years ago. Home improvement is like road construction, it's never completely finished. So don't feel too bad if you squirrel away for a few hours to work on your Eagle.

You know what they say about all work and no play...:thumbup:

MADsen

Alphans
Thank you very much..

Hi VTracy

Thank you for that...

Yes, I do look at the Eagle project when I have some brake from home improvment..:)

But I´m looking forward to do full time on the Eagle in the near future...:thumbup:

Bigyan65

Alphans
Hi Lars......where abouts in Denmark.......I am sure there was a Lars Madsen worked for Howden Denmark.....in Nestved.