Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

New planet found in our solar system?

Big Boris

Alphans
Planet schmanet

check this on page one....

pjskeldon

Alphans
Difficult to find this story - I was looking for the headline "New planet found - will house prices fall?" :wtf:

(for those readers not familiar with the Daily Mail, it seems obsessed with only two things - house prices and immigrants)

Steve Gerard

Alphans
:think:
mercury, venus, earth, mars , jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto(accoring to some scientists....does it still count?) and meta

or

mercury, venus, earth, mars , jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto(accoring to some scientists....does it still count?) and ultra

tough choice;)

Last edited:

alfalfa

Alphans
Pluto is going to be soooo pissed off about this.

(I am a member of the facebook group 'Don't worry Pluto I'm not a planet either').

Interested to know what elements could still be a gas that far, and therefore cold, from the sun? I always thort that it was all rock and ice in the oort cloud

Senmut

Alphans
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...che-believed-largest-planet-solar-system.html

Is it this story?

Anyway, interesting information, thanks for posting:thumbup:

YW. Glad to.

:think:
mercury, venus, earth, mars , jupiter, uranus, neptune, pluto(accoring to some scientists....does it still count?) and meta

or

mercury, venus, earth, mars , jupiter, uranus, neptune, pluto(accoring to some scientists....does it still count?) and ultra

tough choice;)

Hey, you have a problem with Saturn???? :O

Doomsday

Alphans
Maybe Saturn just went for a wee wander, and they have just discovered it again....:think:
Good to see old Planet X resurfacing again.
It's been a while.
That's a lo-ong way out though......

starlord

Alphans
what you found, by using a super big ground bassed telelscope and camers that records all data, is somthing that is not any bigger than pluto but is another object that orits the sun even more than pluto does, also have you seen that pluto has a moon of it's own which is 3/4th the same size?

starlord

Alphans
yes, the minor planet of pluto dose has a moon that is about 3/4th its size. using one of the BIG telescopes and recording data from photos taken over 2 years of time have shown a pluto sized object in solar orbit and it's another 2million miles out past pluto. they are still watching for anything eles out that way.

starlord

Alphans
as they have been using the 200inch scope to see Pluto and then it is just a speck, they have been using the Hubble to get any data about the mini plant of Pluto. It has taken even the space scope some 10 or more orbits to see anything, but that have sported the moon and it is about the same size of Pluto.

McTodd

Alphans
Difficult to find this story - I was looking for the headline "New planet found - will house prices fall?" :wtf:

(for those readers not familiar with the Daily Mail, it seems obsessed with only two things - house prices and immigrants)

You forgot one of their other obsessions, which would turn the headline into:

NEW PLANET FOUND: ALIEN IMMIGRANTS CAUSE HOUSE PRICES TO FALL AND GIVE YOU CANCER!