Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

new prop website with Anderson pieces

Hi Everyone

I have launched my new website selling film and television props/costumes

We will be listing new items twice a week on a Tuesday and Thursday 4pm GMT

As my love is british sci-fi there will be plenty of Anderson pieces coming over the next few months along with Dr Who, Rec Dwarf, Blakes 7 etc

Also some nice Anderson articles to come and on the Facebook page

www.thepropgallery.com

Sorry but the server that hosts the site is down, a few other people like propmasters.net are having the same problem, hopefully it will be sorted very soon

KevinD

Alphans
The 'Star Cops' top is interesting, I have one of those with exactly the same washed out colour, heaven knows what was done to them.

Slate Mcleod

Alphans
Loved the article about Dalek one-seven. To answer a few questions :
"Was it the case that these are not the plans from which Shawcraft worked?" Nope
These drawings as you can tell by their dates were created later. I also remember the rumours about Stuart Evans' "Shawcraft One" which later were proved to be not true but a Dalek that was a collection of parts assembled later by Bill Roberts for events. However, your research into the tragically cut down Dalek exhibition prop appears 90% correct and I'm glad someone - whoever it was - placed its restoration in the hands of Mike Tucker, as there are few around these days who could have done it the justice it deserves. In all honesty I am not convinced these parts are from the same original prop but I am convinced it's "now" one of the few screen used Dalek's and it's good to see it assembled. I can try and answer any questions but drop me an IM as I am aware Dalek provenance can be a controversial subject for an open forum !