Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

New Site Issues / Feedback

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
Hi Guys,

If you see spot any issues or have any feedback please feel free to post it here.

The site is running on a default theme whilst we check functionality, once we are happy the move is successful we will put a new theme in place.

THanks for your patience whilst we made the move, and a special thanks to everyone who donated via AMC or directly towards the costs of this move.

Thanks,

Karr1981

SimonW

Administrator
Staff member
The site is running on a default theme whilst we check functionality, once we are happy the move is successful we will put a new theme in place.

Actually its not. Sorting the ads/sponsor stuff out needed to be done on the purchased style so its actually running that. For Admins if you goto the bottom of the page and click where it says Dimension
1611351337078.png

You can switch to the default style and see what it looks like by default if you click the option Default Style*

To switch back click Dimensions or the option above Default Style* which says 'Use Default Style' (Non-admins will only see Dimensions as an option)

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
Actually its not. Sorting the ads/sponsor stuff out needed to be done on the purchased style so its actually running that. For Admins if you goto the bottom of the page and click where it says Dimension
View attachment 27898

You can switch to the default style and see what it looks like by default if you click the option Default Style*

To switch back click Dimensions or the option above Default Style* which says 'Use Default Style' (Non-admins will only see Dimensions as an option)
I stand corrected :)

mrpsychopath

Alphans
Glad the site is back Karr, can you tell me where the original puppet thread been put, or is it gone in the upgrade. Thanks

Fenton

Alphans
Good to be back.
Is there an issue with the sites security certificate though , as I'm warned not to log in ?!

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
Good to be back.
Is there an issue with the sites security certificate though , as I'm warned not to log in ?!
HI,

THe certificate should now have propagated so that issue should be resolved, let me know if still a problem

Where half the people have gone to on this site I don't know but it's good to have it back. I thought it was my computer as it said my clock was wrong so I couldn't sign in or visit it for a few weeks.

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
Where half the people have gone to on this site I don't know but it's good to have it back. I thought it was my computer as it said my clock was wrong so I couldn't sign in or visit it for a few weeks.
Hi Mate,

I will be sending out an email to all members to let them know we are back once we have made sure no issues, everything is looking good so far though, it's great to be back!

barrie

Alphans
HOME AT LAST, IT SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN A WHILE, the new site is brilliant guys now I am going to have to up my model making to keep up. just one thing is there any way to make the message typing fonts any bigger I am after all an old guy who wears glasses and its very small at the moment.......please .

wonderful job on everything else

keep safe and well regards Barrie the old guy with bad eyes

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
HOME AT LAST, IT SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN A WHILE, the new site is brilliant guys now I am going to have to up my model making to keep up. just one thing is there any way to make the message typing fonts any bigger I am after all an old guy who wears glasses and its very small at the moment.......please .

Hi Barrie,

I'm not sure if i can change it globally (i will look into this)

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member

OK ive found the setting and increased it a little bit, i hope that helps