Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

New Site Issues / Feedback

barrie

Alphans
thanks karr 1981 it helps a bit guess I am due some new specs....

regards Barrie ( the old who needs new glasses )

I've been have an issue lately. Yesterday was the second time it happened. I click on the button to log in and I get a pop up that states that the site uses cookies and that I need to enable cookies. I have made no change to my browser so I don't know what is causing this. Most of the time there is no problem and I can log in and out ok. This has only happened twice with the new format of the web site and when it does happened I can't log in even after several attempts.

Big Rab

Forum Supporter
Hi all,
This is the first time back in a while for me and really like the new lay out, its a nice sensible upgrade from the old ETF, not a crazy change.
However I cant seam to find a "search" option anywhere, or a members list.
Just wondering if it is there and I cant find it or perhaps there isn't any?
Thanks.

SimonW

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,
This is the first time back in a while for me and really like the new lay out, its a nice sensible upgrade from the old ETF, not a crazy change.
However I cant seam to find a "search" option anywhere, or a members list.
Just wondering if it is there and I cant find it or perhaps there isn't any?
Thanks.
Search is the magnifying glass icon on the navigation bar.

There isn't a public member list page anymore