Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Official Project 21 Release Thread

condoarlik

Alphans
Hi Jonathon

How do I proceed from here? You have some scans I want but I would prefer discussing with you in private rather than via an open forum like this. I haven't posted enough messages to send you a private message or email you. If I posted my email address, would you be able to get back to me?

mds75

Alphans
Hello Jonathan,
I have been searching for the "Voyage to the bottom of the sea" comics for quite a time now. I read those when I was a child and I would love to read them again.
You listed those comics as being part of the comics scans you have and I wondered how, if possible, I could have access to those scans.
I tried to send you a PM but I am new to the forum (I found it while searching for those comics) and do not have yet the ability to do that.
Thank you in advance for your answer

Last edited:

phase5

Alphans
Project 21 scanned all issues of TV21's but removed later ones so as not to effect sales of the reprints. The scans i have of later issues are from my own collection.
I have scans of issues 157 to 200 plus various other issues up to 242.
Message me and i can sort out getting them to you.

Hi Jonathan;

If you see this could you clear your inbox. I've tried to send you a PM but it keeps being rejected bcause your inbox is full.

Many thanks.

Jonathan E

Alphans
Sorry mate, I have been in hospital,tried to keep up to date on my phone. I hope to catch up with my mail over the bank holiday weekend.

boatshewsd2

Alphans
Get Better...

Had something of a similar experience myself, earlier this month, so definitely can empathize. Welcome back... :)

phase5

Alphans
Sorry mate, I have been in hospital,tried to keep up to date on my phone. I hope to catch up with my mail over the bank holiday weekend.

Hi Jonathon;

very sorry to hear you've been unwell. i hope it was nothing to serious.

no rush on anything, you take your time and get well. that's the priority.

robert.

gwent

Alphans
Jonathon, sorry to hear you've been ill. Hope things are improving for you. Health is always the most important thing. The internet can always wait.

magnu

Alphans
I've got this one as a scan, which I don't see on Jonathan's list?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v8qz3tw2otl3c2r/TV_Century_21_Stingray_Special_[1965]_[TUBCBG].cbr

I'm also interested in getting any of the scans of TV Century 21 that came after 156 onwards. I've got some, but not many. Tried to send a PM to Jonathan, but site tells me I need to make more posts first (been absolutely ages since I was on here, & came back specifically in regards to this particular forum subject matter).

I've got some other scans that may not be listed elsewhere, including 3 years worth of TV2000.

magnu

Alphans
Just curious if Jonathon (or anyone else for that matter) has scans of the colourised reprint strips, such as those which appeared in the 90's comics?

I'm also interested to see scans of the recent colourisations from the very rare Eaglemoss reprint series?

magnu

Alphans
I've just counted how many scans I have. I have 283 TV21s. 69 of these are when they abandoned the '& Joe 90' title. I also have 33 (out of 34) Joe 90 Top Secret, and 72 Lady Penelope comics (the last 7 I have dropped the Lady Penelope strip).

I also have 6 Holiday Specials (includes Lady Penelope Summer Extra 1966), & numerous Annuals from that period.

I also have 174 issues of the Dutch TV2000 comic, & 3 Thunderbirds Holiday Specials (also Dutch).

Official Project 21

Having found this resource, I cannot download these .cbr files; :cry: - have they been removed?

I'm a great fan of TV21 (and latterly Countdown) and would LOVE to read through these again!

phase5

Alphans
Having found this resource, I cannot download these .cbr files; :cry: - have they been removed?

I'm a great fan of TV21 (and latterly Countdown) and would LOVE to read through these again!

I'm having some trouble with SpiderOak; and waiting to hear back from support.

You should still be able to access these; let me know if you cannot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV21 Issues 001 to 156 and specials.

Go here: https://spideroak.com/browse/login/share

SHAREID is: Augustine-Chronicles

ROOMKEY is: ThunderbirdsAreGo

"The Dalek Chronicles" from the back page of TV21.
"Daleks - Second Empire" by Mechmaster pages 001 to 563

Go here: https://spideroak.com/browse/login/share

SHAREID is: Augustine-Chronicles

ROOMKEY is: ChildrenOfDavros

Countdown & TV Action - All issues

Go Here: https://spideroak.com/browse/login/share

ShareID: Augustine-Chronicles
Roomkey: CountdownCollection

__________________________________________________ _______

Click on "download" to download the folder contents.
or:
Click on the folder to open and download individual issues.

__________________________________________________ _______

Does anyone know if Project 21 finished the TV21 scans? I have 001 to 156; (see above); and I started collecting as a kid at issue 181; and I'd really love to fill in the gap between issues 156 and 181.

Thanks all.

Many thanks for your trouble, phase5! :clap:

I'm trying to download them now; will let you know if I get stuck!

Thanks again - I'm REALLY looking forward to reading all these TV21s again after (ahem) years...!

Thanks Dude. Much appreciated. Had these a few years ago but lost them in a hard drive crash. Thought I'd lost them for good. Project 21 did finish the scans for all the Gerry Anderson related stuf but I'm damned if I can find them. If you track em down, please share them it would be massively appreciated :)

Unfortunately the demonoid scans are the ones that phase5 uploaded on spideroak. The later ones remain elusive (as do the Lady Penelope & Joe 90 comics)