Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Original small Gwent model

Pro Mod

Forum Supporter
I thought you might like to see these photographs of the original small Gwent model.
I bought it from collector Phil Rae in the early eighties, and it was in reasonable condition with just a bit of studio wear and tear and a couple of the legs and blocks being loose. There was a removable panel underneath for access to the motor, but this had been removed.
Unfortunately these are the only photographs I took and I never even considered taking measurements or producing a drawing – why didn’t I!!!
Subsequently I traded it back to Phil for some other 1999 / Alien stuff and he resold it. I asked him a couple of years ago who bought it but he couldn’t remember, so if anyone knows its current owner I’d be interested in finding out where it is now.