Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Original Space: 2099 Clips

All, I remember a few years back when Space: 2099 was still in its primary stages (around about 2010-2011 time), and there were tons of clips, trailers and condensed episodes uploaded to both the website and to YouTube.

Are these clips still available anywhere? I can't seem to find them at all. One in particular I'm looking for is the condensed version of "Sidon's Revenge" (a rebadged War Games, acting as a bridge between 2 seasons, explaining the deaths of a lot of the main cast).

Cheers

I've had a look but all I can find is the lengthened version of Sidons Revenge. It's a shame nothing's come of this Space 2099 revamp as it breathes new life into an old show and makes it more believable.

skiffy

Alphans
I helped with some small CG inserts and effects updates on this.

Somewhere I have promo DVD discs that Eric (Bernard) sent me at around that time. I don't know if that specific "Sidon's Revenge" sequence is in there though.

I imagine there's a good reason that they've been pulled from public view - maybe a licensing issue?

I don't know what Eric's up to these days.

Last edited: