Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Paper Eagle Transporter Model

Hi there People,

i really would want to do my own Eagle. But unfortunately the links provided by Notherner (Thanks for that) are dead.

Is there any way to get them up again, or is there some other place to download the detailed sheets ???

Thank you for your help.

A.K.

jpetrel

Alphans
Purple: You can have the pod sheets just let me know how to get them to ya and they are yours. I also redid the Red striped pod with the correct art and number boards if you are intrested.

Jerry

jpetrel

Alphans
Files sent PurpleAlphan. For anyone else that wants or needs them please feel free to PM me and we will see about sending them to you also. As for the pod art here is a pic of the new art for ya to see.

Attachments

• pod temp.jpg
    pod temp.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 165

eagle3

Alphans
Every link I click to load this program shows they no longer exist. did they stop making this eagle?

haydn

Alphans
look like the link is dead again.

got the info from another part of this site. many thanks.

Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Scif-Fi Papercraft > Free Templates and Instructions > Space 1999
for anyone else that is looking.

Last edited:

Paperman

Alphans
Source for EAGLE paper model

Hi,

it seems that the published links are not active any more.

Do you know a source where I could obtain this marvellous file for printout?

Thanks very much in advance.

Cheers

Volker

haydn

Alphans
Source for EAGLE paper model

Just tested Karl1981 links and found them ACTIVE.
You MUST be logged in to obtain the files.

Haydn

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
I hope that fixes your issue Volker, the paper model is very difficult to build but well worth the effort, some of the builds posted here have been quite amazing.

Zeuso

Alphans
Thanks

Thanks so much, now I have to start realizing my acquilla. I will post the progress in the forum thanks

my paper Eagle

I want to share with you my result of Withers and Robitaille great work.
Hope you enjoy.

Any comments are welcome

Attachments

• DSC08935-small.JPG
    DSC08935-small.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC08936-small.JPG
    DSC08936-small.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC08937-small.JPG
    DSC08937-small.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC08938-small.JPG
    DSC08938-small.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 39

Transporter

Alphans
Great job! People tend to forget, how much it takes to make a decent model of such a complicated design – out of paper!