Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

PE 12" Eagle scale Tardis?

BrianS

Alphans
Heh - I thought it would be fun not only to have the moon buggy which is scale to the PE 12" Eagle, but also a TARDIS of the same scale. Did any company make a toy or key chain about the right size and color?

Straker90

Alphans
Sorry to ask, but what is a TARDIS? :think:

Is that a series question, sorry if you are being serious lol, I just thought everyone knew what it was

Time And Relative Dimensions In Space (TARDIS) The Doctor's time machine, i.e Doctor Who :thumbup:

ostrein

Alphans
Thanks guys. My apology but I've never watched Doctor Who. :oops:
Also I'm not aware that it was ever shown on german TV.

ostrein

Alphans
Needless to say your next avatar will show the pod from "The Exiles"... :D

Jorge, thanks for the hind with "The Exiles" ...

aaah - that's where the TARDIS is coming from ...

;)

garygumps

Alphans
Heh - I thought it would be fun not only to have the moon buggy which is scale to the PE 12" Eagle, but also a TARDIS of the same scale. Did any company make a toy or key chain about the right size and color?

What would be the correct scale?

I have a TARDIS keychain knocking about somewhere. It was got in M&S I think.

It is approx 3.5cm high.

Guest01

Alphans
I have a TARDIS keychain knocking about somewhere. It was got in M&S I think.

Hi Garry if its got a chain attached ,shouldnt it be S&M? LOL sorry mate couldnt resist that one

Bishop

Alphans
I thought Dr Who was rated G. :lol: Very cool picture of the Dr visiting Alpha via the grab arm.... "Commander its opening.... hello, has anybody got a sonic screw driver I could borrow?" Or "the Alphans have the Tardis"

Bishop

Alphans
Good find. A thought. I suppose a Dinky Police phone box/ Tardis is a little big. We need some shots of the launch pad in action BTW Brian.

ostrein

Alphans
According to wikipedia German TV channel Pro7 has bought the rights to show the new Dr Who series'

Thanks for this information. I'm looking forward to see what's it all about. If I like it I' have to get the DVD to watch it in the original language ...

:thumbup:

JASON TEN

Alphans
tard

the current issue of doctor who mag xmas special is giving away a tardis keyring/chain. sxcale looks hmmmm could be :thumbup: