Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

PE SHADO Mobile question

Hawk

Alphans
I just got my first SHADO Mobile...#2. The weathering on it is rather subtle compared to the pics on the web of #1 and #3. They appear to have huge brown splotches on them. Are those pictures really representative of how they look? And why is #2 weathered so differently...?

DX-SFX

Alphans
There should be no dark brown splodges at all. There was so much justified criticism of it that PE made a second batch of much better Mobiles with greatly subdued weathering.

DX-SFX

Alphans
Without seeing the pics in question it's hard to comment but anything looking even remotely like a camouflage pattern is completely wrong. If you have a look at some of the studio scale Mobile threads, there are many photos of the studio models to compare them against.

Hawk

Alphans
The pics I am referring to aren't from UFO but are pictures of the PE Mobiles. Sorry. Should have been more clear.

The weathering on this model isn't that bad (though I would have preferred a clean one), but the pic that went with it wasn't bad either. The pics of the other two, however, show the horrible brown splotches.

Thanks for the info.