Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Planispharium Calesta Patch Question

BrianS

Alphans
Does anyone have a good close up image of the Planispharium Calesta patch (and yes I believe that is the actual on-screen version of the spelling, rather than Planispharum, as Baldassari has it).

This is probably the clearest close up from the screencaps.

Anybody have anything better?

Bishop

Alphans
Boy that's a crude laser. Watching with great interest here Brian. I shall look tonight after work. :thumbup:

BrianS

Alphans
And, if you note, its a REALLY crude patch as well.

I look forward to what you might be able to find. :)

BrianS

Alphans
Yeah, that is a larger version of the same shot. On that one there is definitely an I before the U. I was hoping someone might have a different shot - maybe a magazine or personal photo or the like of the patch on one of the costumes etc. I think I have the proportions etc right on the stuff, but - if its available - I would prefer to view a good shot one of the better constructed patches, rather than rely on this one.

In fact, below is currently what I think the patch should look like, but I don't want to finalize the design until I at least try to see if there are better photos out there.

Bishop

Alphans

BrianS

Alphans
I hadn't seen the second one. But there are a few clearer screencaps. If this is the best anyone has, then I think this should be a lock on the design.

I also have done a version of the med patch as well.

If anyone has any suggestions about any design particulars, let me know. Otherwise I will consider them locked.

Last edited:

BrianS

Alphans
Thanks for the enthusiasm everyone!

Here is one more patch design. Don't know if this would be done at the same time as the other two or if will have to wait a bit. But since I was doing the design work on the other two, I figured I would get this one over and done with as well.

Again, any comments/suggestions pertaining to the accuracy are very welcome before the design is locked. (Note - the white and the grey of the A are just to make clear the size and location of thread borders on the design. On the patch itself, they will both be the same color white.)

Last edited:

Fun Pod

Alphans
Forgive me, but that Med patch does rather look like a stomach staple in front of a mushroom cloud, which, I suppose, is sort of appropriate ... :twisted: