Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Printable landing pad

steeler80

Alphans
I've been looking for a picture of an empty landing pad that I can print and use as a base for my Dinky Eagles without much luck. Does anyone know where such a thing can be found? I wouldn't be a bit surprised if such an image is readily found and I've not been looking in the correct place! On a side note, are there any other ways you display your Dinky Eagles? I was wondering if there was a model kit in the appropriate scale.

Last edited:

Andy P

Alphans
Hi Ive seen landing pads for your Eagle Transporter. Coastalkits.co.uk
1:72 3 different sizes start from £16.25 to £25.25 for a big 465mm dia. Hope this helps Andy.

I too am looking for a "decent" reproduction/replica (correct colour) of the landing pad base.
I looked at the coastalkit base and wasn't overly enthused with the detailing (or lack thereof).
I just don't have the ability (or tools (airbrush [yet] or time) to replicate such an object , so another shout out if anyone has such a thing!?

TIA!

(something like this...)

picsoflift2.jpg