Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Problems uploading images.

I'm having problems uploading images on here. I first got a message saying the site only allows sizes of 2999 times 2999 so I shrunk the picture.

Then I got this message instead - your file of 320.6 KB exceeds the forums limit of 195.3KB for this filetype. So I went to a website to shrink the KB size to 167KB and now I get the same message saying the photo which I resized is 493.4?

It's been over 2 weeks now since I started this thread. Thought I'd give it a while in case of illness etc but any chance of a reply - even if it's to say you can't help?

I noticed the same thing, and use an external image upload service instead to embed images in posts.

Thanks for letting us know I'm not the only one having this problem. This site's been having a few glitches recently so don't know if this might be one of them.

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
Hi Guys,

I can see no issues with the attachment settings, Fallingstar could you host the file somewhere and pm me a link so i can test and try to replicate / find the issue (different file formats have different limits so it may be something related to that)

Test image attached ( I hope :) )

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 6
Hi Guys,

I can see no issues with the attachment settings, Fallingstar could you host the file somewhere and pm me a link so i can test and try to replicate / find the issue (different file formats have different limits so it may be something related to that)

Test image attached ( I hope :) )

I'm not quite sure what you mean about hosting the file somewhere. The photo's are in My Pics?

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
test

I increased the max file size allowed for jpgs, also I resized the image as it was dimensionally bigger that 2999 x 2999 (i know you also dd this originally)

seems ok, if you want to download the image i posted and try reuploading yourself see if it now works

Attachments

• dvEKMP.jpg
    dvEKMP.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
test

I increased the max file size allowed for jpgs, also I resized the image as it was dimensionally bigger that 2999 x 2999 (i know you also dd this originally)

seems ok, if you want to download the image i posted and try reuploading yourself see if it now works

Ok thanks for that. I'll give it a go.