Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Pros and cons of the WARP Eagle kit?

Puffy_Shirt

Alphans
I got a replacement CM from Small Art Works for this Warp Kit.
It is truly nice and not too expensive so pick one up if you can!

(on the other hand, the kit CM is really pretty good too)

juan valdez

Alphans
Hello everyone,

Can anyone let me know where i could get extra parts for the warp 1/72 scale eagle. I started putting together mine and while handling on e of the landing gears I broke one. Any info would be appreciated.

thanks

alfalfa

Alphans
Hello everyone,

Can anyone let me know where i could get extra parts for the warp 1/72 scale eagle. I started putting together mine and while handling on e of the landing gears I broke one. Any info would be appreciated.

thanks

Welcome Jaun Valdez

I am sorry to hear that you have damaged part of your WARP kit.

However there are somethings that you should know, your WARP kit has not been produced on this planet or even in this dimension.

WARP as an organisation or individual does not exist in any real sense that is within your or my comprehension.

The Eagle you have the 'potential' to create will be as much a demonstration of your skill and ingenuity as it was when WARP created it.

WARP in his wisdom has bestowed upon you, however indirectly, this 'kit' with a weak leg, this is WARPs test. Like bamboo bend with the wind, do not stand against it.

So fix it yourself cos basically you're stuffed.

(Sorry Juan, unless some kind soul takes pity on you)

hwels

Alphans
Hello Juan,

If you search e(vil)bay, you'll find out that most of the Warp kits sold there are sold by nutcrackerdb. If you'll contact him, I think he can help you. He has done that before.

Hans

Last edited by a moderator:

gwent

Alphans
I built the WARP Eagle many many years ago, and it was quite the challenge indeed. It took alot of patience, and lots of prep work. As you noticed, there's lots and lots and lots of flash. I had an early extra brittle version to make things worse. I don't know how but I finally completed it. The legs are extremely brittle, at least they were for me. I remember the day I lost my temper years ago and threw a pen or something and it hit the Eagle and broke a leg - I almost had a stroke! Luckily by a miracle I was able to repair it, and it still stands on its own years later.