Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY
well i have an original puppet episode in the works..but cant do anything cos i need several unrelated people in one room coming for all over the country to film it.

andersonitis

Forum Supporter

Attachments

• Lieutenant Green (2).jpg
    Lieutenant Green (2).jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 5
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Gravener (1).jpg
    Gravener (1).jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 4
  • thumbnail (31).jpg
    thumbnail (31).jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 3
  • thumbnail (16).jpg
    thumbnail (16).jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 4
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    110 KB · Views: 6
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 6
  • MAC DOZING (1).JPG
    MAC DOZING (1).JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 6
  • thumbnail (19).jpg
    thumbnail (19).jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 3
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 5
Thank you. I managed to find one from another source. Would anyone happen to know what type of wire was used to attach the microphone to? I have only found really soft wire. I think it is 1mm thickness.

I've been thinking about attempting to add a moving lip to a head, does anyone know of the best way to do this please ? Is there a "how to" anywhere that I can follow please ?

nialle46

Forum Supporter
I've been thinking about attempting to add a moving lip to a head, does anyone know of the best way to do this please ? Is there a "how to" anywhere that I can follow please ?
Well you really need a fibreglass head for this to work for you, Resin heads aren't really suitable, no how to, I learned by trial and error and loads of practise , basically look at reference pics of the internal mechanisms , Terry Curtis sells these on his website and is a really nice Man.