Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Recruit an Astronaut

Eagle

Commander Ret.
===================
Feature added 30 Jul 2008
===================

Finding the Eagle forum useful? Think your friends might benefit from being a member too? With this handy feature you can invite them!

In order to help prevent abuse, the system only allows one invite per session and a total of 100 invites per user.

How do I invite my friends, colleagues or associates?

Go to your UserCP (Control Panel) and near the top, you'll see 'Invitation System'. Click the link to go to the invitation page.

or

In your Control Panel, down the left, you'll see a link called 'Recruit Astronaut'.

or

Click the 'Recruit Astronaut' link on the Navbar

You can append the welcome message if you wish.

Thanks for your support. :thumbup:

skiffy

Alphans
That's a great idea Eagle!

Do we get £50 in M+S vouchers for each friend we introduce? :D

Kidding.:thumbup:

alienation

Alphans
My friend John Blake, who belongs here as he was the first sci-fi model builder I've ever met and has quite a collection that seems to still be growing, does not have an e-mail I can send an invite too.
I keep saying the next time he comes over I'm going to show him this forum but I keep forgetting.
He'll get here eventually.