Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Refit Enterprise

TV21Dalek

Alphans
This was a freebie from an archive site... I started on the textures which will take some time to complete :oops:

Shuttle is from the same archive site.

TV21Dalek

Alphans
I love the rear 3/4 angles on the refit... it shows her engines to be long and graceful. Unlike any of the other starships the refit has no bad angles... even the TOS version looked a little weak in a forward 3/4 view looking slightly up... the neck just looked too awkward. With the angle of the refit's neck she can look beautiful.

Steve Gerard

Alphans
I love the rear 3/4 angles on the refit... it shows her engines to be long and graceful. Unlike any of the other starships the refit has no bad angles... even the TOS version looked a little weak in a forward 3/4 view looking slightly up... the neck just looked too awkward. With the angle of the refit's neck she can look beautiful.

Absolutely agree with you regarding the Refit and these two images.