Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Requests

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
If you are after a specific Paper model relating to any of the subjects we cover on ETF, please post here.

Cheers,

Chris

Thunderbirds are Go

The Fireflash was just released on paper modelers forum.But what i would love to see is an acurate paper release of the Zero X.:clap:Any takers on that one?

peter taft

Alphans
Zero X..... umm, There's a Guy here Mr Gary Pilsworth who may just be able to help you.... i will ask him also :yes:

Dragonn

Alphans
Anyone have a paper model of the Eagle Launch Pad with the docking tube/ building? Preferably in scale with the 12'' eagle

I try to never necro-post but it's unavoidable sometimes.

Is there a paper model of the Swift? I've got the "Danoman" Eagle on the workbench now, and have found the Jaybats Hawk. I've seen an updated model of it, but I don't know if it's available or not.

The Swift/Super Swift looks pretty interesting, that command capsule might cause trouble, but the rest of the craft doesn't look too difficult.