Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Return of the Fifth Doctor-Children In Need

Straker90

Alphans
Peter Davison is to return in a special scene which is to be broadcast during Children In Need on BBC 1 sometime in mid November. The Scene which will be an interaction between the Fifth and Tenth Doctors will be written by new Doctor Who Series writer Steven Moffat! I am...how shall I put this.....VERY EXCITED!!!!!

cricket

Alphans
Should be interesting. :) I hope we get to see it in the States at some point, maybe as an extra on a DVD set.

Bishop

Alphans
Interesting to watch a man talk to himself hmmm :think:.. but I guess it is the doctor, and time paradoxes and so forth

JMChladek

Alphans
Does Davison still look like he did during his time as the Doctor though? I remember he sort of "bulked out" a little in the years after his time as the Doctor. Age can be kinder to some actors then others (such as Tom Baker who now has hair whiter then John Pertwee's).

cricket

Alphans
Hmm. Not all that bad for what, almost 25 years? Looks more like Siegfried than Tristan these days (shameless reference to another favorite show to mine... anyone else watch All Creatures?

Straker90

Alphans
All Creatures Great and Small is one of my favourite TV programmes, it was filmed where I live in the Yorkshire Dales, at 22 I can vagley remember seeing them filming in the late 80's. Happy memories

Dr Kane

Alphans
Yep, very cool news. I've got a lot of time for Peter Davison, not just for his role as the Doctor but for his other TV work like The Last Detective.

However, having browsed the news on the BBC Dr Who site, I'm probably more excited about the impending return of the Sontarans! (Highlight to read if you don't mind spoliers.)

JASON TEN

Alphans
will pete be having his girls with him too ? :thumbup: would like to see how nysaa and teagan are now a days :yes:

funny what old age does to you 8) both of them are older then me :roll:

Tim Smith

Alphans
Tegan's namesake lives in this Birmingham...she's 17! And her dad is proud of her...she even watched Dr. Who for a while. :)

JASON TEN

Alphans
cool

cool.:thumbup:

the dr who version didnt do much other then dr w. such a shame. last i see of her was during the first gulf war. she was something to do with that supergun that was in the papers. think she was married to the reporter that exposed the story or something.
got any pics from the convention ?

Yep, for a short sketch it worked really well. And I loved David Tennant's Doctor saying that Davidosn was his favourite regeneration. I believe Mr T. grew up watching Davidson's Docotr Who series. Nice touch that!
Doug.

TonyB

Forum Supporter
It was very good, a bit on the short side but interesting, and it fit's in very neatly with the forthcoming Christmas special. :thumbup: