Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Rev Cannon John Koenig?

johnnybear

Alphans
On a trip to Kettering General Hospital with my wife today, I discovered a plethora of photos identifying the staff. Imagine my surprise to discover a picture of a man called John Koenig! A Reverend Cannon infact! Imagine in our reality Koenig failed to enter astronaut school and took to the cloth instead. In truth I don't think he looked anything like Martin Landau,more a type of Brian Blessed. I expected to see Helena Russel as a chief surgeon or an Alan Carter as an orderly. But not a sign. I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience or even seen the Koenig photo for themselves?
JB

johnnybear

Alphans
But was it John Koenig? It's the fact that both names were the same.
Strange how Walter Koenig,calls himself Kaynig and many guest actors on 99 called him Kerrnig with a few exceptions like Roy Dotrice and Nick Tate who got it right,from the start.
JB

VTracy

Alphans
or, what if S99 had a priest or some other religious figure along for the ride?

And maybe a chapel, like hospitals do.