Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Revell X-Wing in three variants

Callamon

Alphans
Here is a set of Revell-X-Wing easykit pocket models, build in 3 different ways, to show what can be done with a little bit of creativity.

First a "blueprint" variant, build with an unpainted testshot. The same can be done when you strip the paint from the pre-painted easykit:

Second an "out of box" version... and I mean it!

Last not least "the real stuff", treated like any other "normal" model kit (paint, weathering and so on):

All together are my "X-Wing-Triptychon":

Last edited:

thundergod

Alphans
Excellent , imaginative work ! I'm a big fan of this little kit and have a few in my collection . Can I ask the origin of the "Death Star " display base ?

thundergod

Alphans
Thanks Callamon , I've found the tiles on ebay , but I'll be contacting your supplier directly . :thumbup:

Well,that german firm does good kits,well tooled,but when it comes to show their products,as other companies too,there's a lack of imagination to show them that,I think,rests appeal to the kit.Fan produced creative art,should be used more frequently by the so called professionals of advertisement and other fields of visual work instead of the boring repetitive approaches to the subject they time and again present us.