Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Staff member
Hi Guys,

Things have been busy with the forum changes and I am quite a long way behind where I expected to be at this stage. Having said all of this a lot has been happening with the help of a few key people and the plan at least is finalised.

I am very happy to announce that George Bagley has offered the copyright to his fantastic blueprint of Robert to me to help raise funds for the forum. George as some may know was the chap that built the model that inspired this kit in the first place. He is a brilliant model maker and illustrator and has studied Robert at great length. We have had much discussion comparing notes and debating ideas. He has helped with suggestions and I couldn't fault his work so in the end I have made the decision to follow his drawings.

There will be a assembly instructions included with the kit but George has offered to allow me to publish his drawing set to help with board funds. I am preparing them so they can be sent to the printer. They will be output on 24" sheets with every detail shown in full scale and in colour on good quality paper.

Here is a provisional illustration from the cover:

If you would like a set (and support the best forum in the universe) please Paypal £25.00 + postage as follows:
UK £3.00
Europe £4.00
USA and worldwide £5.00
Payments via Paypal please:
bernie.walsh@mac.com
Please remember to add a buyers note including your full name and address as this will be used to make your shipping label. This set will be rolled in a sturdy postal tube.

I am still progressing to a kit with all clear parts and hardware to build a studio scale puppet version.

Hi Guys,

Things have been busy with the forum changes and I am quite a long way behind where I expected to be at this stage. Having said all of this a lot has been happening with the help of a few key people and the plan at least is finalised.

I am very happy to announce that George Bagley has offered the copyright to his fantastic blueprint of Robert to me to help raise funds for the forum. George as some may know was the chap that built the model that inspired this kit in the first place. He is a brilliant model maker and illustrator and has studied Robert at great length. We have had much discussion comparing notes and debating ideas. He has helped with suggestions and I couldn't fault his work so in the end I have made the decision to follow his drawings.

There will be a assembly instructions included with the kit but George has offered to allow me to publish his drawing set to help with board funds. I am preparing them so they can be sent to the printer. They will be output on 24" sheets with every detail shown in full scale and in colour on good quality paper.

Here is a provisional illustration from the cover:

If you would like a set (and support the best forum in the universe) please Paypal £25.00 + postage as follows:
UK £3.00
Europe £4.00
USA and worldwide £5.00
Payments via Paypal please:
bernie.walsh@mac.com
Please remember to add a buyers note including your full name and address as this will be used to make your shipping label. This set will be rolled in a sturdy postal tube.

I am still progressing to a kit with all clear parts and hardware to build a studio scale puppet version.

This is awesome been looking for while. Hope they are still available?