Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Round 2 MPC 14 inch Eagle

klee

Alphans
A look in the box:

The sprues:

The unmodified landing gear parts:

The beginning of my modifications:

Eaglelover

Alphans
Thanks for the tips on the landing gear very helpful. Just got two of the 1/72 kits in the mail, just about 45 years too late! Where was this kit when I was 12?! :)

Eaglelover

Alphans
Are you stuck on the little scissor thingys for the landing gear? I know I would be, making something that small and functioning would be a pain for me. I am going to tackle it though too because I really want working landing gear. I am surprise more people aren't working on this kit.

klee

Alphans
Are you stuck on the little scissor thingys for the landing gear? I know I would be, making something that small and functioning would be a pain for me. I am going to tackle it though too because I really want working landing gear. I am surprise more people aren't working on this kit.

Just taking a break to recharge, I will get back to this and finish it soon.