Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

S.I.D plan and kit of parts....

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Staff member
SID Kit and Plan will continue at www.captainscifi.com

Hi Guys,

Until the future of this site is more certain I have opened my own web domain at www.captainscifi.com

If you are a customer of mine please take a moment to register there so I can stay in direct contact with you and you with me :D

Bernie

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Staff member
New arrivals....

Hi Guys,

Welcome aboard, I will be adding details of sales products as soon as I get the chance. Thank you. :yes:

Bernie.

1. Captain Sci-Fi Kit & Plan (full option)
2. LeeS Kit & Plan (full option)
3. Areteecee (full option)
4. Propland (full option)
5. Propland (full option)
6. Steve36uk(full option)
7. Deraenged....(full option)
8. Satazius Kit and Plan (full option)
9. Skyfullofstars(full option)
10. Interceptor 6 (full option)
11. W8CMP (full option)
12. pjskeldon (full option)
13. Spellbinder99 (full option)

Cheers

Tony

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Staff member
Amazing....

Hi Guys,

Many thanks for the support, said it before, saying it again, couldn't do this without you.

I will be resuming this project this week as Paul Gray has loaned me two very important kits for autopsy Tillie Toiler and Honest John - cheers Paul :D

As you may have seen I have had my hands full these last few days and during the changeover period my brain has to work a little overtime so please bear with me.

Regards.

Bernie.

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Staff member
More kit purchases....

Hi Guys,

I managed to catch a couple of kits on eBay over the last 2 days: Tillie the Toiler, Long Tom from Lifelike both from the same seller and the old favourite the Gemini Capsule. All I can say is ouch! These kits are becoming very expensive. All three mint boxed examples came in at $150 including shipping. I might see if I can find a good kit searching agent in the USA to acquire a few more and have them shipped in one consignment. There are many more kits I need for other projects and this will be much more cost effective.

I have decided to flatten out the panels of each section and number them to make kit spotting easier and colour the parts from each kit. I have seen this technique used here and on other sites and it works really well.

I have evolved the CAD plan quite a bit already with many changes to either correct dimensions or add detail. I am almost at the stage where I can start to undertake the mock up as I am happy I have most of the geometry correct.

Phil Rae has come up trumps again and sent me a few original photographs from Ed Miarecki of his SID build, I have dropped Ed an email to see if he will allow me to publish them here.

Cap'n