Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Sci Fi Airshow

Transporter

Alphans
Maybe we should save through this forum money for the build up of a 1:1 scale Eagle. Ok, it would not fly, but maybe have two rooms inside the pod. Hotel, Motel, or just a nice room for exhibitions. Still people would start to fight about where it should be situatet: UK or US...

Klankster

Alphans
Who's site is this? (someone here?), fantastic idea and very well done :clap: :clap:

The site was created by Bill George, a veteran ILM modelmaker and effects supervisor. One of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet. And he's an incredibly talented modelmaker.

I'm honored that he made me the guy who crashed the eagle in Buckinghamshire! (I think)

-Tom

BillG.SF

Alphans
Sci Fi Air Show

Bernie invited me to join the forum and now that I have I must say thank you for all the nice comments you all have posted about my site. I created it hoping that other Sci-Fi fans would enjoy it, so positive feedback is always appreciated! i do plan on adding more ships to the site in the future but that darn "work thing" keeps getting in the way!

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
a big hello.....

Bernie invited me to join the forum and now that I have I must say thank you for all the nice comments you all have posted about my site. I created it hoping that other Sci-Fi fans would enjoy it, so positive feedback is always appreciated! i do plan on adding more ships to the site in the future but that darn "work thing" keeps getting in the way!

Hi Bill,

Great you decided to stop by, your site is a real blast, everyone who has visited your Air Show loves it. Some, including myself I have to say, become quite emotional.

It's an extraordinary piece of work, given the type of stuff you must be working on that prevents you adding more subjects to the Air Show you are forgiven. :thumbup:

I will be sure we have a link to the site and check for updates often.

Thanks and best regards for now.

Bernie.