Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

SCI-FI & Superheroes of the 70's movie poster sized print available if interested!

SCI-FI & Superheroes of the 70's movie poster sized print available if interested!

Hi guys, I produced this artwork a number of years ago, but I recently went back and redrew A LOT of it, particularly the faces of almost all the characters, I also added 3 more 70's era space craft and 1978's TV Movie Dr. Strange. It also has ALL NEW color on it that I think makes it look hella better than before and a character key identifying everyone and everything in the piece!.........
[/url]

I have prints available for anyone that might be interested at my website here-
https://www.dustyabell.com/

I realized a couple folks had expressed some interest a few years back about acquiring a print to hang up on the wall, well, now I have 27"x40" full size movie poster prints available, along with the officially licensed Classic Star Trek The Original Series print I produced for CBS' 50 Anniversary celebration last summer. Hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited: