Hi everyone, I thought I'd start sharing progress shots of my latest build, a studio scale Moon Bus from 2001. I've been working on this, almost continuously, for about two years now. I started by making molds and casting copies of the many kit parts that detail the hull. Then I went on to the landing gear but had to stop when I ran out of RTV and polyurethane. This hull is the third version. The first was scrapped early on due to a construction flaw. The second was scrapped much later because the whole design was reworked for better accuracy. I have loads of pictures that lead up to these and will post them later. Hope you enjoy.