I'm still working on the landing gear, slowly, ever so slowly. These pics are of the center piston boot. I did the turning last July and made the mold last August. The castings were made over the last few weeks. I was originally going to make these parts from soft black urethane but I opted for the rigid resin I've been using all along. The soft urethane and dye isn't cheap and the left over would have gone to waste before I would need it again. I also decided not to spring load the landing gear. It would be neat but I don't need the aggravation that goes with it. Static landing gear are going to be hard enough to make.