Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

SF exhibitions at UK National Space Centre

pjskeldon

Alphans
I've just spotted this in the latest copy of the BBC's Focus magazine...

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll197/pjskeldon/001-3.jpg

In February there are some HHGTTG events and in March some other British SF events - including some Space 1999 stuff apparently.

Anyway, thought someone might be interested.

By the way, I've not seen that Dalek variant before (silver and black, New Series) - anybody know it's history?

Phil.

Last edited:

forza27

Alphans
Hi,

I was wondering, is there an area where Trade Shows, Exhibitions, Model shows are advertised? If not, do you think it might be worth while? I do as would love to attend a meet/show once in a while.

Exterminator

Deputy Commander
Staff member
By the way, I've not seen that Dalek variant before (silver and black, New Series) - anybody know it's history?
Yes, it's a fan build, it was at the National Space Centre with lots of other fan-made Daleks on the 11th and 12th of September 2010. Read more about it here.

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Show and event diary

Hi,

I was wondering, is there an area where Trade Shows, Exhibitions, Model shows are advertised? If not, do you think it might be worth while? I do as would love to attend a meet/show once in a while.

There's a dedicated forum for events here:

http://www.eagletransporter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=273

Please feel free to post up new events here as you find them.

I will ask one of the mods to see if they can keep the place up to date.

Cap'n

Last edited by a moderator:

Bionicman

Alphans
I'm really disappointed, I rang the Space Centre today and no-one can confirm what days which guests are coming or when their talks are. All they say is Gerry will be there all weekend. Great, but what about everyone else?!
I'm going down Sunday, everyone else???

hwels

Alphans
We're in London the next couple of days, it was on my mind for a while, but I think it will be Comet's, Modelzone, Forbidden Planet ...

Hans + wife

alfalfa

Alphans
You have an extremely understanding wife there hwels. Clearly Dutch women, unlike Irish ones, know their place.

Or will she (as I strongly suspect) be pounding your credit card to death in Harrods whilst you are busy drooling over the toys?:lol: