Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

SHADO Mobile Concept

forza27

Alphans
Following on from the Gerry Anderson Scratchbuild contest. I have since weathered and added lots of new detail so here it is...

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Staff member
What colour did you go with?

It looks really good when comparing to the studio models shots. The detail paintwork is just great especially mud all around the tracks and general rub marks. Nice job. :thumbup:

Interceptor6

Alphans
I love it!
You've even included the required "wheel thingy" on the top, Good job!
I'd add a little scorching to the rocket tubes, ...unless ... they don't actually work?
Jeff

forza27

Alphans
Thanks Bernie, Thanks Jeff.

I have added some subtle smoke at the front and rear of the tubes (of course they work....took a Raven out earlier :D)

Windscreen wiper fitted.....guess its finished now.

Off next week to go see the local IPMS for Coventry and Warwickshire. Met them at Telford and it turns out they are the same guys that my mate and I, when we were 16, used to cycle 3 miles to go to their model club at a different location. Its a small model world. Taking the MAV and maybe the Thunderbird 1 diorama if I can finish the base in time.

The local IPMS meet at an air museum...cool stuff. Vulcan Bomber, Starfighter, Hind helicopter, Super Sabre, Phantom...great place.

Take Care