Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Sixteen 12 12" Eagles - new!

Liberator

Alphans
Always liked the Kaldorian ship. Kaldorian + rescue Eagle + buggy = £230 or £195.50 early bird. Bit outside what I can afford though. Others will have the cash and love it. Still hoping for a 12" scale UltraProbe Command Module and Eagle set. :)

Spare a thought for us downunder - I'd love to get this set as well but with international postage and the exchange rate being what it is - I'd be looking at close to $500 Aussie dollars. I'm still trying to convince myself it will go up in value so will be worth it. But if I don't intend to sell why care if it goes up in value?

I checked my email today and got a massive shock - shipping notice for the Collision Course Eagle set. Except for the very first Eagle set, all of the other ones I was one of the last ones to get it shipped. Probably take 1-1.5 weeks to get it. Next one, Earthbound is in 2 months (April). I want to get the other 2/3 that was announced at the toyfair. I don't know when Sixteen 12 is going to add those to their site.

I got my Collision Course set. Had some problems, virtually no tracking info and a missed delivery and then a long trip to go pick it up. :wtf: It's strange that it has no pod. Looking forward to the 'last' set, Earthbound. Of Course there's 2 or 3 new sets after that. :think:

Dorzac

Alphans
So I see from the email I recently got that the Comlock / Gun double pack is going into production, but they also mention the next eagle set is "Infernal Machine". Does anyone know if we'll get a model of Gwent with this?

It looks like the Infernal Machine set is a regular Eagle (passenger pod) with the other 2 laser tanks that Sixteen-12 hasn't released before. Between this Eagle and the 'battle damaged' one from the Hawk set, I don't get it that Sixteen-12 had the opportunity to do the last 2 (or 3?) Eagle variants left (Regular Eagle passenger pod with a regular docking tube, Eagle with rear landing leg pod refueling hole for fuel rod). Sixteen-12 also pretty much mentioned that the Comlock and Laser gun would be made out of plastic and not metal (too expensive to be made out of metal).

I was at Liverpool Comic Con today and as I expected the trader who I've bought Sixteen 12 Eagles from before was there again, only this time instead of just one type he had four that I didn't have. At £125 each though I couldn't get all four.
I immediately got the Exiles and New Adam, New Eve versions and then when I came in under budget went back later for the Retro blue freighter.

Dorzac

Alphans
So the new website is up with the new lot of goodies, but has anyone worked out how to create an account yet?

Click on the circle symbol with person at the very top, to the left of the cart symbol. I typed in my email address and a password and got an error - username/email address and/or password is not valid. I clicked on reset password and checked my email - nothing. I did get the email from 16-12 that the new website is up. :lol: So maybe the create a new account is not up yet??? :no:

Dorzac

Alphans
Click on the circle symbol with person at the very top, to the left of the cart symbol. I typed in my email address and a password and got an error - username/email address and/or password is not valid. I clicked on reset password and checked my email - nothing. I did get the email from 16-12 that the new website is up. :lol: So maybe the create a new account is not up yet??? :no:
Yeah I had basically done the same. Log In window but no Register/New Account option.

I read a thread on their facebook page and others have complained that there is no information on how to make an account. Others stated that you create an account when you pre-order an item during checkout. This is the information that we need and Sixteen-12 didn't post anywhere which is very annoying. I want to order the comlock/gun set so I'll create my account when I do that.

pjskeldon

Alphans
Yes, there is mention of this on their home page, at the bottom (in a locked filing cabinet, etc.).
It seems you can ONLY create an account when buying something.

I've been watching a Collision Course set on eBay for a couple of months and all of a sudden got a message offering it for �105! Since that isn't much more than an unboxed lifting body only I've snapped that up.

Last edited:

eagle44

Alphans
..16'12 diecast..they've mentioned the White Hawk as a special edition.
I've always said they're the best :)

The problem is how much is the special edition white Hawk going to be??? Probably major $$$. Earthbound set is being packed up and ready for shipping soon. The next set (Infernal Machine) was set to be October, I don't know if that is going to be changed. The Comlock and Laser gun set was going to be July, moved to August and I haven't heard anything on when it's being released now. The last 2 sets I guess sometime next year.

Dorzac

Alphans
I think i'd have preferred the two versions of the Hawk together and a miss on the battle scarred eagle ...

So, I have a bit of a problem. I had gotten some text messages from DHL stating that I owed some custom/duty/taxes fee and this was before it came into Canada and Canada Customs got it. I wasn't sure if it was legit or scam. I waited for Canada Customs had it and there was no fee mentioned on the tracking info page on the DHL website. It was suppose to be delivered on Tuesday but it was delivered today. On the box was a clear packet with 2 copies of the Customs invoice and it states the price that I owe. Looking at the info on the sheet, I found the value of the goods that Sixteen-12 listed was wrong. They had the FULL value of 230.00 GBP which I didn't pay - I paid the Early Bird discount of 195.50 GBP (saving 34.50 GBP) so what I owe is too high. I emailed Sixteen-12, however because of the time difference, they're closed and I have to wait until Monday. I contacted DHL and was told to send the invoice with the correct value. I took 2 screenshots of the PayPal invoice payment which doesn't give the cost break down (I forgot to click on the 'details' button) so it just lists the final cost of the Earthbound set + shipping cost. I logged into my PayPal account to get the invoice info (which was in January 2020) and found that I could only go back to March 2020 so the payment invoice info can't be found. I sent a second email to Sixteen-12 stating that DHL wants an invoice and if they can send it to DHL and the email address. I have to wait until at least Monday to hear back from Sixteen-12. The only thing I got is an email from Sixteen-12 which gives the full price and the early bird price for the Earthbound set and another email from PayPal on my payment receipt (which doesn't give the cost break down). So I don't know how this is going to play out. I'm pretty steamed that Sixteen-12 gave DHL the wrong price and caused this mess. :x :thumbdown: