Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Sixteen 12 12" Eagles - new!

Dorzac

Alphans
New Swift set ready to Pre-order end of Sept!

£180, I assume this is a stand-alone and not packaged with an Eagle, but still a bit pricey ... even with 10% off if applying for early bird offer ... still P&P to be added. Then again, I think with the current price hikes for so many things nowadays because of the world situation, maybe its to be expected.

Last edited:
New Swift set ready to Pre-order end of Sept!

£180, I assume this is a stand-alone and not packaged with an Eagle, but still a bit pricey ... even with 10% off if applying for early bird offer ... still P&P to be added. Then again, I think with the current price hikes for so many things nowadays because of the world situation, maybe its to be expected.
It is expensive... but if I were to buy a garage kit, it'd be more. I've always wanted a Swift, ever since I saw Brian the Brain as a kid, and this one comes fully assembled and painted. I'm going to go for it. I don't think it's a bad price point for something I know I'll cherish.

I do worry slightly about scaling problems - the Sixteen12 Hawk looks way too small to my eyes next to their Eagles - but apart from that, it's a really nice model. The detailing is exceptional. There are occasional small problems and glitches with Sixteen12, but overall I trust them to deliver. You can really tell it's a small operation and it's a labour-of-love. I really like that about them - it's run by a fan for other dedicated fans.

Also, I've come a long way with them over the years - supporting them since they were Product Enterprise and their first Daleks... too late to stop now!

My Dragon's Domain Eagle arrived and I switched the passenger pod for the series 2 larger one. It looks perfect now, and more correct for the appropriate series 2 engine configuration. Why they did that for a series 1 Eagle baffles me.F15108A7-70C0-447D-A93D-AE18A4EF2BD7.jpeg82533E49-A683-4F98-979C-0EDE56B1C4C9.jpeg94104D80-6174-4C32-9994-BE4BEA5990D3.jpeg9B885CD2-B5DE-4470-8F60-A61AFDE244BA.jpeg

Looks good! (y) Sixteen 12 mentioned the Dragon's Domain set been shipped out early September and I haven't heard anything about people getting their sets until now. It's now a wait and see. Unfortunately, the last 2 sets just arrived out of the blue without any shipping notice or tracking number. I'm guessing I will probably get it in the next 2-3 weeks???

Dorzac

Alphans
Looks good! (y) Sixteen 12 mentioned the Dragon's Domain set been shipped out early September and I haven't heard anything about people getting their sets until now. It's now a wait and see. Unfortunately, the last 2 sets just arrived out of the blue without any shipping notice or tracking number. I'm guessing I will probably get it in the next 2-3 weeks???
Dunno, where r u located TD? I'm in the UK and got mine today.

Here are a couple of photos of the Ultra Probe command module and the series 2 Eagle engine configuration. The strange thing is that the passenger pod that came with this incarnation of the Eagle had the holes for a display stand, yet there was no display stand for the Eagle just the Ultra Probe.C8D59A08-FFCA-44E2-A81C-A61C747E10F2.jpegCBAF87A2-6EE7-4FF5-9A3F-AF15A72BC661.jpegFD687EFC-3C34-4D97-8AFF-85CF1E2A7212.jpeg6E16C3F7-469D-4963-A7A5-E25BCF9E8BFC.jpeg

They must have used the 'new' mold for the passenger pod that has the hole for the stand which was used in the previous set (Wargames) and didn't include a stand for the Eagle in this set.

Has anyone in the US or Canada got their Dragon's Domain set yet? It's been 2 weeks since they started to be shipped and I haven't heard anything from Sixteen-12 nor have I gotten my set yet. I thought about sending them an email but I don't think their answering their emails.

ALPHA ONE

Alphans
Got mine! really cool! Can't wait for the Swift, Would also be nice to get it in a Neutral/White version would look great in the hangar next to the eagle and the White Hawk!

eagle44

Alphans
How's the delivery of the Dragons Domain set going in the UK ?.
I've not seen or heard anything yet, I'm torn..whether I get in touch with the company or wait.
They are absolutely doing their best, but I was almost missed for the twin set last time.

Dorzac

Alphans
I've not seen or heard anything yet, I'm torn..whether I get in touch with the company or wait.
They are absolutely doing their best, but I was almost missed for the twin set last time.
I got mine on the 22nd of September

Sixteen12 can be a little hit and miss for some reasons; I ordered the triple bill of War Games, The standalone Hawk and Dragons Domain and got them within a few days of when they said they were being despatched. But my earlier order for a Retro UFO Interceptor and multiple UFO Interceptors with Launch Crater and UFO Saucers, I only received the Retro one originally; they seemed to miss the other part of the order, and I had to email them during a quite period to get them sent out. But it clearly said on My Orders on the website my UFO orders were Incomplete. Only got them a week before the DD set shipped, whereas the Retro one was delivered in mid-January

I got my Dragon's Domain set yesterday and looked at it today. It's great that I finally have an Ultra Probe CM. I also love the detachable Eagle CM. I think that all of Sixteen-12's Eagle sets should have the detachable CM since the beginning. The pod's are detachable do the CM's should be too. The other gripe I had, there are 2 ways you could have the back panel of the Ultra Probe's CM - one way is to duplicate the studio model (which Sixteen-12 did). This has a small square hatch door which doesn't make any sense as the interior sets show a regular angular Eagle door which does make sense (the second way). Some Ultra Probe models have the regular angular Eagle door on the back panel and I think that is what Sixteen12 should have done. I even took the Eagle CM and placed it at the back Ultra Probe CM and the height is almost there for the Eagle door. In that case you could have the 2 CM's docked together which would be possible in-Universe. So, it's a great set, but could be better.

Not in the UK, US here... I ordered the DD set in January, based on their then proposed ready/shipping date. I was thinking it'd be here as a birthday present to myself in June...
Still nothing. Like you, torn between getting in touch with them or waiting.
Maybe it'll be a nice xmas present to myself now...? :rolleyes:
(and yes, I understand "stuff" happens... hence why I've been waiting)

eagle44

Alphans
Hi everyone 👍😃
I ended up messaging on Sunday.. for Monday first thing 🤔
Apart from the "message received" reply..it was all quiet.
A second message sent last night..nothing once again.
I resent it lunchtime, still no actual reply.
This afternoon at 16:30 the parcel arrived 😂
I sent a thank you message, it's a great model from what I can see, I've not taken any of them out of their boxes.
Thank you all for you replies, I hope that everyone receives theirs in due course.
And if you haven't..send a nice message to them..it might just arrive within a few days 👍😀
Best wishes to everyone, Ian 👍🤓