Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Sixteen 12 12" Eagles - new!

The nuclear waste dome is relatively cheap and easy to manufacture, and the Pilot Ship is small - I never thought it was a particularly interesting or must-have design. The Eagle itself is the same as many previous issues, so that's a lot of dosh to lay down for what is essentially a vac-formed dome, a small, new model plus something you already have. I don't really need any more Sixteen12 Eagles - though I'd consider it if there was interesting variants. This one is a pass from me.

A Superswift, on the other hand... a companion piece to the Swift from Brain the Brain? I'd definitely shell out for that. The toolings that Steve creates for Sixteen12 are unsurpassed. That's real love and attention to detail on show there.

However, I do think Sixteen2 is missing a trick by not simply inventing some cool new accessories for their existing Eagle - like the "habitation pod" seen in the new Alpha Technical Manual recently published, or the "open cage" pod for transporting lunar tanks. The latter, surely, would be a must-have, and now it's canon of sorts.

Or if it's a saver option, how about a set comprising the three Lunar tanks / tractors seen in The Infernal Machine?

I wonder if there'll be companion pieces to the Landing Pad & mini-Eagles set when it eventually arrives. Probably a cheaper scale to create alien ships for. The Earth ships are the big attractions, I think - I'd pay good money for an Ultra or Meta probe at this scale, and maybe a Superswift would be more financially feasible also. But it'd be lovely to have some of the more iconic alien ships too, like one of the Sidon craft or Arra's shuttle.

Which probably means we'll get Taybor's SS Emporium...

korgusheva

Alphans

eagle44

Alphans
I've reported the first of these last two posts, have they anything to do with the subject ?.
Looks like Spam to me !.
Is anyone bothered ☹️

Dorzac

Alphans
I've reported the first of these last two posts, have they anything to do with the subject ?.
Looks like Spam to me !.
Is anyone bothered ☹️
These kind of posts are all over the place now, seems no one with any moderation status who could delete them has been here for weeks. Totally annoying.

I reported about 10 of them just now. Various threads all are in Russian. Some of the links has to do with sports / fitness etc. This has been going on for awhile now and it's gotten quite bad. I was hoping a mod would be finding them and deleting this posts but nothing looks like it's been done.

ogatstvo

Alphans