Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Sixteen 12 12" Eagles - new!

So, they were to post the prices in early September which is now over. They're now late!!! I've been think alot about them recently and I'm strongly thinking about ordering 4 of them but the 'no price' listed is driving me nuts. If I had the prices I could decide one way or the other on getting them or not.

fredlight

Alphans
Man, I can read passion and frustration in your post, but don't you think there are more important things to worry about in this world?
Me too would love to have prices to make my decisions, but even if they give the prices in a few weeks or months, it's not going to change my interest in those products,and the wait make them more attractive :)
And this company is well known for being late at everything, and I'm not talking about delivering the wrong products which happenend to me too in the past...be cool and relax, christmas can be any time with them, gives us more time to save money :)

eagle44

Alphans
The clock is ticking !.

What am I thinking.. :think: I'm thinking "oh dear..the timescale is slipping already" :-/
Do 16/12 think by not having prices for us yet we'll be hungry to get them..I'm thinking the money will go elsewhere !.
Been here before and said I wouldn't again..:hmm:
Regards Ian "eagle44".

.........~.........

cerealkiller

Alphans
i like how they have offered a discount for paying ahead, i think the prices are reasonable although the US dollar is not exchanging well. I a, supporting this effort with my check book. I have many Sixteen 12 items on order and these items will not be around long.

hugescale

Alphans
People are writing (here, on Facebook etc.) that they think the price of the sets is high, maybe too high. With this discussions going on, I want to share my opinion.

I think that the price is fair and I am looking forward to the die-cast eagles.
Considering the Aluminum bells, the extras, the increase in manufacturing costs in China, the low production number (due to the small market) and most important the good quality (based on their previous products we can look forward to a very good quality), I am convinced that the models will be worth every penny.

I understand that buying all of the sets is a lot of money. When spending that amount I do not solely look on the money, but mainly on the product I will get. Here I see a very good value for money, where the price is justified by the models.

Whether the expense is justified by the joy you get from the models, is a question that needs to be answered individually. I did not hesitate to answer this question for me with a big YES.

Michael

fredlight

Alphans
I totally agree with you Michael, I got the first sets produced in 2005-2009 and they were already nice models at a good price (got them all for between 40-60€), the new oness with improved engine bells and extra stuf, low numbers, shoud be worth the price. By the way,it is not impossible to get extra stuff with this company, since they are knownto make mistake and not reclaim wrongly sent products: )

cerealkiller

Alphans
yes, VERY well said Michael The old sets go for more than the new sets on the secondary market and very consistently! I only have the Ultra Deluxe Hangar set ordered and with the prepay discount I am very satisfied with this price. This is a "grail" piece for me...two of my favorite Eagles AND a hangar crew with the hangar...it's a great piece!!

MonstersinMotion.com has them available to order for $149 (US)- no prices I saw for the two Eagle hangar diorama or the Hawk.
They also describe a set of three Moon Tanks, no prices on them either.

fredlight

Alphans
MonstersinMotion.com has them available to order for $149 (US)- no prices I saw for the two Eagle hangar diorama or the Hawk.
They also describe a set of three Moon Tanks, no prices on them either.

No prices for the Hawk or Tanks because no prices yet, will be given after january at best...more time to save money :p)

Well, when they finally posted their prices it turned out pretty good. The 4 Eagle sets are 124 GBP which is currently about $207 CAD. The last 2 Eagles released years ago where $125 to $150 CAD so not bad of a bump up, better than I had thought it would be ($300 or $400 CAD). I decided to get the first 4 Eagle sets (I'm not interested the Hanger set, the only thing I like there is the staircase and the docking tube). I also want to get the Hawk one although they haven't posted the price for that yet. For the last week, I was going to put my name on the reserve list and I kept putting it off for a week until Thursday when I finally did it. I couldn't find any info on the process, I think it's just sending them an email. Does anyone know how long it takes for Product Enterprise to respond? It's been 2 days and I haven't heard anything from them.

cerealkiller

Alphans
I agree about the pricing but really I like the hangar set. If they do not work Saturday it's only been 1 business day really. They have gotten back in a reasonable time to me every time.

Well, when they finally posted their prices it turned out pretty good. The 4 Eagle sets are 124 GBP which is currently about $207 CAD. The last 2 Eagles released years ago where $125 to $150 CAD so not bad of a bump up, better than I had thought it would be ($300 or $400 CAD). I decided to get the first 4 Eagle sets (I'm not interested the Hanger set, the only thing I like there is the staircase and the docking tube). I also want to get the Hawk one although they haven't posted the price for that yet. For the last week, I was going to put my name on the reserve list and I kept putting it off for a week until Thursday when I finally did it. I couldn't find any info on the process, I think it's just sending them an email. Does anyone know how long it takes for Product Enterprise to respond? It's been 2 days and I haven't heard anything from them.