Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Sixteen 12 announcements at the UK Toy fair 2020

yorkie

Alphans
On their Facebook page they have a video of their stand showing their new products.

In their 12" scale Eagle range-
  • Eagle with detachable command module + Ultra Probe Command Module (Dragon's Domain set)
  • Eagle + Hawk (Wargames set)
  • Lunar tank 2nd version (inc Eagle or may be the two tanks together?)
  • Lunar tank 3rd version (inc Eagle or may be the two tanks together?)

New and reissues:

• UFO Interceptor (their Product Enterprise version in Dinky green)
  • UFO Interceptor with launch crater
  • SHADO Mobile (PE version in Dinky metallic blue)
  • 6 inch action figures of Koenig, Carter and Dr Russell, Koenig in space suit, Carter in spacesuit = £39.99 each
  • 1:1 scale Alpha stun gun with lights and sounds + 1:1 scale commlock with lights and sounds set
  • SHADO Mobile with UFO (PE versions)
  • SHADO Control Mobile in airport setting- Lexfield airforce base diorama (episode 'Computer Affair')
  • SHADO Mobile with small SKY 1 (PE, Sky 1 from their Skydiver model or may be new??)

• 5 and a half inch Eagle 1 with working launch platform. = £149.99
    5 and a half inch Eagles sold separately (Lab pod, rescue, freighter etc)

• 44 inch eagle.
  • Large TB1.
  • Large TB3.

They'll be showing more pics shortly.

Hope they all come out.

Last edited:

newsbase

Alphans
The new UFO interceptor set looked like a single interceptor on the launch pad, instead of the three. If that's the case, hopefully more affordable (and easy to store!) than the three!

Dorzac

Alphans
Love to have set of those large TB's. Think I better start saving; the figures were the only thing i didnt fancy ...

wvrs158

Alphans
was nothing said about the new infernal machine tank prototype in front of the war games and dragons domain sets, or did i just miss it? hopefully they'll put the tank set back in the pipeline.

and i'd love to see a UFO vehicles set, in any scale: strakers car and fosters car with opening gull wing doors, and the shado jeep with a sliding canopy. they could even add little stand alone straker, foster and lake figures.

Last edited:

yorkie

Alphans
The two tanks were on display but don't seem to be in their Toy Fair brochure for some unknown reason.

I definitely have to get the Eagle and UPCM set as I've always wanted the UPCM but if you're going to have another buy an Eagle with every 1999 model then as much as I love the Hawk I just don't have room for more Eagles as I've already got about 4 or 5 Sixteen12 and PE ones. :(

newsbase

Alphans
The two tanks were on display but don't seem to be in their Toy Fair brochure for some unknown reason.

I definitely have to get the Eagle and UPCM set as I've always wanted the UPCM but if you're going to have another buy an Eagle with every 1999 model then as much as I love the Hawk I just don't have room for more Eagles as I've already got about 4 or 5 Sixteen12 and PE ones. :(

Yes. I presume the Eagles are included to make the products more cost effective (assuming a sale price of around £200 for each set, as with the Earthbound one).

I'll certainly be going for the new Shado Mobiles and the single Interceptor.

Fenton

Alphans
There's some very nice items in this announcement , I especially like the Dragon's Domain set and the 5.5 micro Eagle set. The figures look particularly accurate too.***55357;***56898;

I'm picking up the Eagle + Hawk set as well as the Eagle + Ultra Probe CM set. The Comlock is a maybe, the laser gun I'll probably pass. They still have 2 Eagle variants that that haven't been released. I would have preferred those to a 'battle scarred' Eagle that is not needed.

yorkie

Alphans
On the Sixteen12 Facebook page they mentioned that the two new Alpha lunar tanks will be as part of an 'Infernal machine' set. So yes you have to get yet another Eagle but it comes with both tanks.

Yeah, I noticed later that the comlock and laser gun come together in one pack. It makes sense that Sixteen 12 would do that but it's at the expense for people like me who only want one item and not both. Have they stated what material it would be made from, plastic or metal?

eagle44

Alphans
I hope that they will be making the SHADO mobiles clean this time :hmm:
Lastly, I reckon there's going to be a second "white exclusive / signed by" Hawk..exclusive read $ £ expensive $ £ :cry:
I'm very glad that the hawk is looking like it'll be made after all.
Regards .. Ian.

Eagle15

Alphans
Would the commlock/stun gun be similar to the PE set released a number of years back? I do have that set, but was not happy with it since both items were about 10% to small (purportedly due to the manufacturing processs). Love to have this new set to switch out the other, smaller, items.