Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Sixteen/12 Studio Scale 44" Masterpiece Collection Signature Edition

hugescale

Alphans
Likewise my friend!!

I join this feeling happily! This is going to be great!

Just one small note: The advertised "huge 19inch x 45inch printed 'LAUNCH PLATFORM' display" is about 114cm long. So either it has to consist of 2 pieces or be folded (hopefully not) to fit in the package.

Michael

cerealkiller

Alphans
Hello All, I now have a Lab 44" on order.

I have not seen any of the released Eagles in person ,nor have I seen a review of any released Eagles...can anyone share feedback on these? Thanks!:thumbup:

Last edited:

cerealkiller

Alphans
I join this feeling happily! This is going to be great!

Just one small note: The advertised "huge 19inch x 45inch printed 'LAUNCH PLATFORM' display" is about 114cm long. So either it has to consist of 2 pieces or be folded (hopefully not) to fit in the package.

Michael

Did yours arrive?

Hello All, I now have a Lab 44" on order.

I have not seen any of the released Eagles in person ,nor have I seen a review of any released Eagles...can anyone share feedback on these? Thanks!:thumbup:

I'm not sure about reviews, but I have seen some pictures. Try their facebook page which has some photos on the construction.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/sixteen12collectibles/posts/

There was one person who posted photos of their 44" Sixteen 12 Eagle that might be on the site listed above.

pjskeldon

Alphans
I'm really impressed with it.
It weighs a ton and took some assembling, but the result is stunning.
The packaging it came in is enormous and double, maybe even triple walled. I suppose coming from half-way across the world, it has to be tough.

One niggle - I've never managed to get the sprung-loaded legs to work. They seem permanently stuck in the 'landed' position. Sixteen 12 told me to give them a sharp tap, but I've been reluctant to get too physical with them.

I don't have any photos, but could take some if you wanted - let me know if there's something specific you want to see, or know about it.

Cheers,

Phil.

cerealkiller

Alphans
Thanks for the report! Does the box have any art/photos? I would like to see leg detail , and almost anything else. close up shot of just the pod?

Thanks !

Ham Salad

Alphans
sixteen space 1999

ALSO, THERE WERE PRE ORDERS FOR THE RE-ISSUE OF THE STUNGUN / COMMLOCK SET...STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THEM OUT.