Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Sixteen12 UFO Diecast Early 2019 ...

Dorzac

Alphans
On an email I recently received from Sixteen12 regarding my Eagle Freighter order, they stuck this on the end ...

PS: Did someone say DIE CAST DELUXE UFO INTERCEPTOR 3 PACK WITH “IN FLIGHT” LUNAR DISPLAY BASE COMING EARLY 2019……….not us*** ;)

:clap: :yes:

Great but I hope they improve the pilot. Plus I want to see a retro green interceptor and mobile too like what they're doing with the Eagles

What is encouraging is that they have learned the smaller diecast replicas will still sell well. When they shifted their product line to very expensive large scale collectibles most people could not afford them. Returning to the smaller ones is welcome news

What is encouraging is that they have learned the smaller diecast replicas will still sell well. When they shifted their product line to very expensive large scale collectibles most people could not afford them. Returning to the smaller ones is welcome news

Hopefully and it would be great to have new diecasts like Strakers car and diecasts from Joe 90 too.

Mako

Alphans
Sounds neat, if affordable.

What seems to be needed more urgently are UFOs. Would love to see singles, and/or a pair/trio of those for sale.

Would also love a 1/100th scale Moon Hopper to go with the other Konami models, as well as Straker's, and other, ultramodern cars.

Sounds neat, if affordable.

What seems to be needed more urgently are UFOs. Would love to see singles, and/or a pair/trio of those for sale.

Would also love a 1/100th scale Moon Hopper to go with the other Konami models, as well as Straker's, and other, ultramodern cars.

You're not the only one. About time we had other UFO diecasts too.

sliuman

Forum Supporter
Broke the front leg off mine in a little mishap. Hopefully this means I can replace it with three more! May be costly though!