Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Solar Crisis what do you think of it?

Duey

Alphans
The movie Solar Crisis that is.
I loved the spaceships in it especially the main ship, "Helios".

StrakersWig

Alphans
I've only seen bits of it but the FX looked decent, I think Richard Edlund's Boss Film was involved.
Of course it was the film Danny Boyle hoped people didn't bring up when he was promoting Sunshine as they are essentially the same story.

SteveDix

Alphans
I saw it a long time ago, and then, more recently, via YouTube. The effects were good, but the plot felt confused and half-finished. I think it may have undergone a heavy re-edit at the hands of the studio.

Steve Gerard

Alphans
I saw the film and thought it was pretty good. The Helios design always looked as though it belonged in the 2001:A Space Odyssey(1968 ) universe. Like the Helios, the sphere design of the Discovery, Aries and Pods.:thumbup: