Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Space 1999 Launch Pad model kit

Scifitodd

Forum Supporter
FINISHED!!!!! SOON TO BE IN MY COLLECTION, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.:clap::thumbup::D

Attachments

• IMG_7772.jpg
    IMG_7772.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7775.jpg
    IMG_7775.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7776.jpg
    IMG_7776.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7774.jpg
    IMG_7774.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7771.jpg
    IMG_7771.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7773.jpg
    IMG_7773.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7777.jpg
    IMG_7777.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Scifitodd

Forum Supporter
Hi guys.

I want here present my gratitude to Alex Dumas, by the great kit that has built, and to Jim Small, for the extraordinary work that had in assembly and painting the Launch Pad. :thumbup:

Thank you both for after years of searching and waiting, get this magnificent piece for my collection. :)

Attached some photos. The first three pics were taken by Jim, during assembly model.

We are launchpad brothers! Nice looking job Jim really did a great job! :mrgreen:

I search a paper model Kit in Scale (for printer B&W or laser color) of this launch pad for my Eagle 12"... for printing
on a strong paper... help me please !!!
my address : casabonne.m@wanadoo.fr
example on a pdf file it's for me and i'm beginner
and i have not many money... help me please ;o)
Best regards
excuse my very bad english ;o)
Michel.

Thank you for gentle member want help me ;o)
I want the batiment with a access ramp to door of eagle only but in papercraft printed in color.

of course you indicate me the price and i pay with paypal
the baitment is for my die cast model eagle 1 in 12"

thank you - thank you !!!
Michel.

Last edited: