Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Space 1999 Memorial

A beautiful tribute to the people that helped make the show so special…nicely done, thought some of you would like it as well.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCGwVT14S6g[/ame]

Jorge :)

Thanks for that Eagletransporter - and good to see names attached to familiar on-screen faces, and faces to off-screen names.

Air Terrainean, I absolutely agree with you. As we all know there are dozens of SP99 vids available, but very few (if any) that makes a tribute to some of the series' less known actors.

Cricket…I totally share your feeling and actually that was the reason why I’ve decided to post this video here.

Thank you both for your comments!

Jorge :)

Last edited:

ÁguiaLusa

Forum Supporter
Grande Jorge! Belo memorial :)

A big applause to all those (more or less) known actors :clap: :clap: :clap:

Obrigado Jorge. :thumbup:

Thanks Helge and Luciano! I took the liberty of sending a personal message to the video creator (“cinnamonnut”) to let him know about our appreciation for his work. :)

Jorge

blondgod

Alphans
I loved watching that. Thank you for putting that together. It's pretty overwhelming to see how many familiar faces have left us. Your video is an excellent tribute to them! :clap: