Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Space 1999 - The Video Game

Dr Kane

Alphans
Just checking along with Stu73 that Tanya will be getting a role in this thing....:D
No problem!

(Shall I stop now? :roll:)

chrisu

Alphans
OK Tanya will get her small role - perhaps on a still picture, but at least she will be in :wtf:

Btw., can anyone of you supply me with a series of launch pad images - but they have to be usable, that means that they have to be in no weird angles! A top down image would be very nice and the other sides for a 6sided texture would also be very nice, but the primary image is the one top down as a surface normal.

Thx in advance.

Cheers Chrisu.

Stu73

Alphans
Could you please have the monster from Beta Cloud? That thing is just soooo cool! Even better than AvP stuff!

chrisu

Alphans
Right now I'm just sooo far away of thinking about modeling the actors, that I really can't tell who will be or not. Actually I'm designing all the typical alpha objects. So please ask for actors a little later. ;)

Cheers Chrisu.

xsavoie

Alphans
Well,there are those airplane flight simulator games that are issued about each year on PC discs.Would it be hard to substitute the airplanes images and city landscapes by Eagles,the Lunar Surface,including Moonbases,Hawks,U.F.O.'S and U.F.O. Interceptors,etc.Perhaps even the 2001 A Space Odyssey spacecrafts on the same Sci-Fi Spacecrafts simulator game.Perhaps even a few real spacecrafts like the Lunar Module.I do believe that it could be a very good seller,if done right.

chrisu

Alphans
Actually I'm working on a small project-web-site. There all the news and other stuff will be posted. I will post the link here when it's live.
The game-progress: Launching-/Landingpod is ready modelled and textured - I used photorealistic textures. Looks really good. I also started - now that I have a collectors model of a freighter eagle - to model a lowpoly eagle - the skeleton is almost ready. Btw. lots of thinking about the settings and so. When I have the eagle ready I will post a little demo of eagle and launchpad in motion.

Cheers, Chrisu.

chrisu

Alphans
Btw., and sorry for this ridiculous kind of question, can anyone tell me how the last episode ended? Did they find an earth replacement, or not?

hwels

Alphans
According to 'Message from Moonbase Alpha' they finally did. It's not one of the series 1 or 2 eps, but a 7 minute short film, filmed 29th august 1999. You can find it on the internet or youtube.