Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Space: 1999 - War Machine

Tenement01

Alphans
Our favourite war machine.

Attachments

• Space 1999 - Warbird IV.jpg
    Space 1999 - Warbird IV.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Space 1999 - Warbird.jpg
    Space 1999 - Warbird.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 25

Tenement01

Alphans
Excellent images. I like seeing the landing that we never saw in the "War Games" episode. :thumbup:

Very, VERY good job putting land gear on her. I never could figure out
how to do it.
Cheers guys! I would guess that Hawks if they were based on Earth then they would have wheels and if they were based on a space station or Alpha then they would probably have skids. I love the location of the entry hatch. I will have a go with that very soon. :)

Attachments

• Space 1999 - Hawk Landing.jpg
    Space 1999 - Hawk Landing.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 11

Steve Gerard

Alphans
Cheers guys! I would guess that Hawks if they were based on Earth then they would have wheels and if they were based on a space station or Alpha then they would probably have skids. I love the location of the entry hatch. I will have a go with that very soon. :)

Your Mark IX Hawk images prove that it should have been featured in other episodes of the series. :thumbup: