Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

SPACE 1999 YEAR 2 BLU-RAY - 28/9/15

johnnybear

Alphans
Did anyone notice the glitch in The Metamorph where Maya contemplates releasing Koenig and the others from their cell at around 41 minutes? She asks the Commander not to hurt her Father and then there is a thump sound before she finishes and then another in the background! Hope it's not just my set but...
JB

johnnybear

Alphans
I discovered a pixellation on the episode Devil's Planet on the DVD set! This occurs where Koenig and Maine have crashed on the moon and heard the whips in the distance and as Del Baker heads for the sanctuary column just after Katya Wyeth heads to cut him off! It's on both sets that I own but not on the Carlton set! Not sure if it's on the Blu-Ray!
JB