Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Space 2099 Moonbase Alpha's Legacy

JasonA

Alphans
So whatever became of this project? Its been alot of radio silence wrt this and also the reboot by HDFilms

Interesting.
Not sure about the lack of headroom in the cockpit window area.
Those engines may impact on the tailplane area?
It's a very busy design regarding greeblies, but I do like it.
Superbly finished by Martin, obviously.

Can anyone provide me a link to this craft? When I finally got the Space Opera Site to load it had some CGI of Moonbase Alpha and an Eagle in different views, but nothing about the Vulture that I can find...

No, there's nothing new to report at this time. We (Space Opera Studios) gave a talk at the Space: 1999 convention in Birmingham this past September, discussing the development work we've done for "Moonbase Alpha: Legacy", and presenting a new series project we're working on called "Helios". Nothing new to report since that time regarding MBA:L - sorry! When we do you can be sure we will let everyone know about it! :)

No, there's nothing new to report at this time. We (Space Opera Studios) gave a talk at the Space: 1999 convention in Birmingham this past September, discussing the development work we've done for "Moonbase Alpha: Legacy", and presenting a new series project we're working on called "Helios". Nothing new to report since that time regarding MBA:L - sorry! When we do you can be sure we will let everyone know about it! :)

Thanks for that Calgary. Shame as after watching Space 1999 the other night [ after not watching it for a while ] I think it would be great with a few tweaks here and there and a better more believable explanation for the moon breaking away from Earth.