Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Space Chopper

yorkie

Alphans
Another great build KevinD . Well done. Not a great episode of Blake's 7, apart from the shock ending. Space bikes taking out Federation Pursuit ships. Hmmm. Plus the costume designers must have had a load of old glam rock costumes and makeup left over from the early 70s. I prefer seasons 1 and 2 myself though there are a few really good episodes in 3 and 4. The models were always great but not always filmed well. Have you built a model of the London or Spacemaster?

Dorzac

Alphans
Funny, rewatching B7 currently, near the end of Season 4 now; watched Stardrive a few weeks back. Nice model, but i didnt find many of the S4 ships that appealing.

KevinD

Alphans
Thanks folks. No, I'm not a big fan of the 4th series, though Blake is a good episode. Haven't tried Spacemaster or London, not done many B7 spaceships at all really, considering I've done loads of props. I used to own an actual Space Rat helmet!