Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

SPV

Dave

Alphans
I know what you mean. The problem is if it were any bigger, it wouldn't fit down a 'normal road' (that's if roads are meant to be the same width in the future...?).

paulcarson

Alphans
Soooooo, getting back to the original content of the thread, has anyone been working on an SPV lately ? I'm seriously tempted to buy a shell and add the parts etc myself , with a lot of the learnings from you talented fellas here.

Paul did you progress any further with your wheel designs ? I'm interested to see where you are with this !

mat2244

Alphans
I have my wheels and hubcaps all done. The rear detailing is all done, just working on the body to get the shape right so I can mold it for a fiberglass pull. Have the blue color, looking for SPV letters- decals would be nice! Used alot of Bondo to make the pattern. I'm hoping to make some more progress on the body over the Christmas holiday.

paulcarson

Alphans
Would you happen to have any pictures of your build at all ? I'd be interested to see it or anyone elses's that they've been working away at.