Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Star Destroyer over 5 feet long

A few pic of my Scratchbuilt Star Destroyer over 5 ft. long still under construction -haven't touch it in over a year.finish her some day

Attachments

• swsd-1.jpg
    swsd-1.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 127
  • swsd-2.jpg
    swsd-2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 99
  • swsd-9[2].jpg
    swsd-9[2].jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 63
  • th_swsd-5[1].jpg
    th_swsd-5[1].jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 126
  • th_swsd-8[1].jpg
    th_swsd-8[1].jpg
    3 KB · Views: 70

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Star Destroyer monster....

He's building my wish list of models I tell ya... :wtf:

Looking good there Ken, Do you have any other work in progress pictures, perhaps of the deeper construction?

Nice stuff mate :thumbup:

Cap'n

NeoGoglu

Alphans
Ken, please, don't get me wrong, don't take it bad.

But i think you're just crazy, doing all those models at once.

Awesome work !

Now i want to see some pictures of your workshop and warehouse.

JAWSMODELS

Alphans
Very nice. I have just started a Studio Scale ANH Devestator. Looks like your building a smaller Avenger. Nice work.

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Very nice. I have just started a Studio Scale ANH Devestator. Looks like your building a smaller Avenger. Nice work.

Hi Jason,

Please post a few pictures during your build when you get the chance, we love to see WIP images. Personally, I still learn a great deal and clever building technique's are always useful. :D

Cap'n