Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Star Wars clone wars twilight

star wars clone wars spaceship twilight

Attachments

• 100_7442.jpg
    100_7442.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_7453.jpg
    100_7453.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_7454.jpg
    100_7454.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 14

thundergod

Alphans
This looks like it's taking shape . I've often considered doing a similar build , so your results may inspire me to take the plunge !:thumbup:

thundergod

Alphans
Exactly ! The reference is less than plentiful . As both a fan of Star Wars reference books and the Clone Wars show , I'm surprised that there's not been a nice "Coffee Table" book relating to the show . The first couple of volumes of the DVD box sets had some good production artwork books , but the last volumes gave up on this idea .

Exactly ! The reference is less than plentiful . As both a fan of Star Wars reference books and the Clone Wars show , I'm surprised that there's not been a nice "Coffee Table" book relating to the show . The first couple of volumes of the DVD box sets had some good production artwork books , but the last volumes gave up on this idea .

I think I am going to pick up this series on dvd it go a lot of cool ships in it I would like to make --I am looking at it now on net flicks
ken

wappynutter

Alphans
I have seen this built once maybe twice before.... But built poorly...
Now its about to get the Ken Skiffington treatment so will be Fanbloodytastic......
I have a cross section book including the Twilight as I once thought about it... But alas my skills are too bad to do it any justice.
This is the book...
Star_wars_Incredible_Vehicles1.jpg

Has some really interesting builds in there Ken.. Search it out buddy.
I for one would love to see more of your Star Wars builds...
Mr Thundergod would too I'm sure..
Take care, Happy Modelling..
Regards Andy. :thumbup:

I have seen this built once maybe twice before.... But built poorly...
Now its about to get the Ken Skiffington treatment so will be Fanbloodytastic......
I have a cross section book including the Twilight as I once thought about it... But alas my skills are too bad to do it any justice.
This is the book...
View attachment 14822

Has some really interesting builds in there Ken.. Search it out buddy.
I for one would love to see more of your Star Wars builds...
Mr Thundergod would too I'm sure..
Take care, Happy Modelling..

Thanks Andy
I would love to have this book ,(will look for it I will )
I will be soon going away to work for 6 months
when I get back -god willing -I am going to do the medical frigate from the movies it will be big if I can get enough battleship hulls

ken

wappynutter

Alphans
Thanks Andy
I would love to have this book ,(will look for it I will )
I will be soon going away to work for 6 months
when I get back -god willing -I am going to do the medical frigate from the movies it will be big if I can get enough battleship hulls

ken

Oh, of course, that time again soon.... :-/
Where has the last six months gone??
Only seems like last week you came back to your building frenzy...

Enjoy what time you have left at home buddy...
Take care and stay safe ..... We need to see the Frigate built Sir...
Amazon may do the book, got some good stuff in there, twilight, Falfa, Acclamator, Venator, Barc speederbike, light frigate, slight of hand, various bits and pieces a model master like yourself would build with ease..
Happy Modelling...
Regards Andy... :thumbup:

Oh, of course, that time again soon.... :-/
Where has the last six months gone??
Only seems like last week you came back to your building frenzy...

Enjoy what time you have left at home buddy...
Take care and stay safe ..... We need to see the Frigate built Sir...
Amazon may do the book, got some good stuff in there, twilight, Falfa, Acclamator, Venator, Barc speederbike, light frigate, slight of hand, various bits and pieces a model master like yourself would build with ease..
Happy Modelling...
Regards Andy... :thumbup:

Thanks Andy
Got the book on the way from amazon UK can't wait to see what's in it, hope I get it before I go away --my buddy in the US got a lot of battleship hulls he will be sending me so I think it will be a go when I get back in Oct-- more pic of the twilight later today starting to paint her .

thanks ken

update pics of the twilight

Attachments

• 100_7473.jpg
    100_7473.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_7471.jpg
    100_7471.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_7470.jpg
    100_7470.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_7469.jpg
    100_7469.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_7467.jpg
    100_7467.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 10

wappynutter

Alphans
Simply amazing Ken.... The speed you can build and detail and panel line etc... Is just excellent....
I do love to see your work Sir.. Keep it up, thanks again for sharing...
Cannot wait till October now too!! Medical frigate inbound!! :yes:
... Oh and good luck with all the builds I know you'll create from the Clone wars book, you won't be disappointed I'm sure..
Take care and Happy Modelling..

Simply amazing Ken.... The speed you can build and detail and panel line etc... Is just excellent....
I do love to see your work Sir.. Keep it up, thanks again for sharing...
Cannot wait till October now too!! Medical frigate inbound!! :yes:
... Oh and good luck with all the builds I know you'll create from the Clone wars book, you won't be disappointed I'm sure..
Take care and Happy Modelling..

Thanks Andy

ken

thundergod

Alphans
Great progress . Seeing this develop is like a master class in scratchbuilding , seeing the basic shapes evolving into the recognisable form of the ship .
Brilliant ! :clap:

update pics

Attachments

• 100_7476.jpg
    100_7476.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_7477.jpg
    100_7477.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_7479.jpg
    100_7479.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 3