Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Star Wars Sandcrawler

A few Pic of what i got done so far on my sandcrawler.

Attachments

• Picture 277.jpg
    Picture 277.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 112
  • Picture 278.jpg
    Picture 278.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Picture 279.jpg
    Picture 279.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Picture 280.jpg
    Picture 280.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 61
  • Picture 281.jpg
    Picture 281.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Picture 282.jpg
    Picture 282.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture 283.jpg
    Picture 283.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 104

Tim Smith

Alphans
It's great to see someone finally modeling that, and a definite break from all the Millennium Falcon models. Is that the Man From Atlantis sub I see in the background?

healvis

Alphans
I think the original ss version had lots of Airfix sr-n1 & Harrier 1/24 parts all over the engine. Looking good Ken.

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Star Wars lives....

That looks great Ken....

Do I spy the Man from Atlantis Sub in the back ground too? :D

Great work, keep the posts coming. :thumbup:

Cap'n

thundergod

Alphans
Excellent ! The Jawa Sandcrawler has always been one of my favourite Star wars vehicles and one which has been seriously under-represented when it comes to models . For years I've harboured plans to scratch-build one , so I'll be following this thread with much interest ! :thumbup:

JAWSMODELS

Alphans
PHP:
'Corellian Mining Corporation Digger Crawler' abandonned on Tattoine & used as mobile villages for Jawas & other assorted creatures. Very nice work mate. I live on Tattoine(Australia) & I like this build! I plan to do an SS version at some time after my SS Battlestar, SS Devestator.......one day anyway. Keep up the good work.:thumbup:

sandcrawler

PHP:
'Corellian Mining Corporation Digger Crawler' abandonned on Tattoine & used as mobile villages for Jawas & other assorted creatures. Very nice work mate. I live on Tattoine(Australia) & I like this build! I plan to do an SS version at some time after my SS Battlestar, SS Devestator.......one day anyway. Keep up the good work.:thumbup:

Thanks
Ken

MADsen

Alphans
Hi..Ken Skiffington.... :thumbup:

Beautiful craftmanship...:thumbup: :clap:

Nice sandcrawler...:thumbup: